An interesting set of videos regarding the Corona virus, worth watching as there is a lot of conspiracy theories and nonsense out there.
Wednesday, February 12, 2020
Links
About Me
- Name: delcatto
- Location: Narnia, United Kingdom
A schlemiel schlepping his way through life...
Previous Posts
- Not the best of weeks as a critical incident at wo...
- I woke up this morning to find two puddles of uri...
- First day of my week off and I spent two hours try...
- It's been a while since I last blogged but the dul...
- Just a few days absence from tw****r and less time...
- Happy New Year and all the best for 2020 to my ...
- Well...that's over for another year. For the first...
- Happy...
- Day off today only to discover that the equipme...
- I am afraid this is becoming a weekly update as th...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home