Day off today only to discover that the equipment I need for the early Monday morning visit on my doorstep is under my desk back at the office. So a trip in to collect that otherwise I am stymied next Monday. The election...well, the conservatives won and although I am happy the extreme left won't have power, being slightly left of centre politically I am not entirely a happy bunny. The political system in this country needs to change with proportional representation needed, an elected second chamber and greater honesty and transparency in politics and the media. I am glad this is over and hopefully some stability at last. Given that a major financial crash is looming on the horizon the gods know what happens next. I will follow the guidance from my advisor pictured below...
Take to a warm comfy bed, ignore social media and the general media and apart from my trip into the office, enjoy my days off.
TTFN.

4 Comments:
Yes.
But - my cats aren't like yours... mine kill amd eat vermin.
We live in dangerous times.
I am yet again full of cold with a sore throat and cotton wool head. At home watching ropey old movies and smelling of albas oil.
Yes, dangerous times indeed.
Oh no, not again! I suspect it shows how run-down and stressed you currently are (unsurprising with all life has thrown at you of late).
My go-to is always lemon and honey plus hot water, with a slice of fresh root ginger if you like ginger, plus ibuprofen/paracetemol (alternating, if you can take both).
Hope you're feeling better soon.
Thank you BW. Yes, I think it is stress related. I have home produced honey from a colleague and lemons, I could do with buying some ginger as I haven't tried the latter with this. Lots of sleep is helping!
Post a Comment
<< Home