Just a quick blog to let you all know I am well. Three weeks at work and I am thoroughly enjoying the experience. Great work crowd and many of them I know from previous incarnations and I am gradually settling in. Just the I.T. issues to sort out and access the important stuff to enable me to record the actual work. It is very relaxed compared to my previous job environment although it is extremely busy.
I have been gardening today as little time to get it tidied up until the weekend. Sherlock helping me out as I cleared the raised bed and prepared it for the next lot of planting, which I have yet to decide. I also cut back some other plants preparatory to the winter shut down. I also discovered this in the garden...
Possibly left by Sherlock who stayed out last night but our part-time visitor might be responsible...
Yes, he's in the house whilst my own cats are all outside in the garden!
As I said, a quick update only and I will return to regular posting soon.
TTFN.



4 Comments:
Good to hear from you and glad all is going well!
Thank you Scott. It's busy so weekdays I come in, shower, eat and collapse in a heap somewhere comfy!
So pleased that the right job has finally come along.
And yay for rat killing cats!
Thank you BW.
I had the IT day from hell today with the IT team admitting they were completely flummoxed by my laptop issues. A tech will have a look at it but it may need to be wiped and everything re-installed. The patient work is going fine but the rest of it is a nightmare. We'll get there eventually but seeing the trees, birds, wild life and the sea makes up for the travel. I am also appreciating the views of the old churches and noting which ones I haven't yet visited. I am enjoying it.
Post a Comment
<< Home