
Hooray! Hooray! It's a holi, holiday!
First day of my hols and I have spent this marvellously sunny day doing an essay.
Buggery and bollocks is what I would say but this is in a good cause. For my job interview I have to submit a one thousand word essay all about CBT. So the past week has passed in a blur of work and when off duty reading relevent materials.
The essay now completed and I am free to do what I like apart from the interview, DIY, etc...
Last night was spent helping Do Ron celebrate his eightieth birthday. A good bash and I am sure he thoroughly enjoyed it. I dropped out and I was in bed by 10.30. Sadly, work, on-calls and studying plus ferrying No.1 to his explorer camp yesterday evening left me feeling like a non-duracell pink rabbit...knackered.
So the next two weeks bar the interview day will be spent recharging my batteries. Sanding down wood, painting and plastering may be hard work but I shan't be listening to people's problems and attempting to resolve them. A visit to dear old mater is planned and hopefully a trip to the local hostelries with my bruvver whilst I am in the original Roman capital before the Iceni burnt it down. Have you guessed where it is yet?

A cool beer has my name on it.
TTFN.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home