Fangs for the memory...
I have put it off for the last four weeks but I can do so no longer.
I have a dental appointment this evening and I have asked that the offending fang be removed. Intermittent toothache during all that time and the only reason I put it off was my lack of a NHS dentist and the costs. It's an upper left molar although I may be wrong. It could be a bicuspid flatheaded rarity for all I know, just so long as it is removed...it's somewhat wobbly so I am hopeful it will come out easily.
Fingers crossed! I am paying £75-00 for the opportunity for another person to torture me...
All being well and barring any unforseen disasters, I'll be in the pub to watch the rugby.
TTFN.
I have a dental appointment this evening and I have asked that the offending fang be removed. Intermittent toothache during all that time and the only reason I put it off was my lack of a NHS dentist and the costs. It's an upper left molar although I may be wrong. It could be a bicuspid flatheaded rarity for all I know, just so long as it is removed...it's somewhat wobbly so I am hopeful it will come out easily.
Fingers crossed! I am paying £75-00 for the opportunity for another person to torture me...
All being well and barring any unforseen disasters, I'll be in the pub to watch the rugby.
TTFN.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home