What a shower...

Today I met a nice bloke called Kev. Friendly and sociable as we discussed last nights match. I would have preferred to meet him in the pub over a pint instead of in my kitchen as he poked and prodded the innards of the gas boiler.
Yes, we have no
Whoever stated cold showers are bracing deserves a brace of pheasants up their jacksy. It is not bracing or character forming, unless you wish to recreate Spartan psychopathic warriors.
The water was icy cold but only after I had been lulled into soaping my body and having to rinse off. It will be cold water until Tuesday when another engineer will have the requisite part....a small £2.00 diaphragm.
"For want of a nail..."
So I began the day refreshed and invigorated....
TTFN.
2 Comments:
I try at least once a week to take a cold shower, usually on a Friday night and working from the inside out...
Those damned Goblins begad!
Post a Comment
<< Home