Well swing me by me short 'n' curlies and call me Cyril. I've a day off after several hard days at the coalface...bathed in a tin bath in front of the fire and Mother's made me tea.
What's been a happenin' in the real world of da mejah?
Seven year olds to learn Mandarin and Klingon.
Uncle Tone wants a bigger weapon.
Peter's telephone blues.
Some Lords to be made homeless.
Little Lil kicking paparazzi...I hope mamarazzi and the little razzi's got away.
That's the front page of 'TheMurderoch Times' read and cogitated.
To be truthful, I am just plain knackered and I am enjoying the Mike Harding show plus a glass of Old Peculier...Lovely, my first for six days and like the Angel Falls, refreshing to the eye and tastebuds.
Back to the OU grindstone tomorrow so tonight is a delightful interlude.
Here's another delightful interlude.

She still looks gorgeous today...
TTFN.
What's been a happenin' in the real world of da mejah?
Seven year olds to learn Mandarin and Klingon.
Uncle Tone wants a bigger weapon.
Peter's telephone blues.
Some Lords to be made homeless.
Little Lil kicking paparazzi...I hope mamarazzi and the little razzi's got away.
That's the front page of 'The
To be truthful, I am just plain knackered and I am enjoying the Mike Harding show plus a glass of Old Peculier...Lovely, my first for six days and like the Angel Falls, refreshing to the eye and tastebuds.
Back to the OU grindstone tomorrow so tonight is a delightful interlude.
Here's another delightful interlude.

She still looks gorgeous today...
TTFN.
2 Comments:
Gorgeous yes, but never be tempted to watch "White Mischief" - shatters all the illusions...
I'm intrigued now, having never seen the fillum...
Post a Comment
<< Home