Sunday, November 05, 2006

This is turning into a medical blog where I whinge about my health problems.
Mrs.C has ordered me to the GP tomorrow as my throat is swollen as are my lymph glands and I still feel cold and shivery. I checked out NHS direct whose advice is to contact your doctor. So I will although I am still hoping/ praying this'll be gone in the morning and I can trot off to work.
One bright spot today...Spurs beat Chelsea. Woot! and Woo!
I am off to bed for another sleepless night.
TTFN.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you recovered in time to avoid the docs this morning.

I'm still coughing and sniffling myself but don't want to go to the surgery either. It's always full of sick people and I could catch anything...

9:17 pm  
Blogger delcatto said...

I eventually didn't go but I am now recovering, all too slowly.
Nightnurse and fisherman's friends.

11:41 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home