Gardening....

30 seconds Mr.Bunny....with three cats and a daft dog that is the time you would have to survive.About 25 seconds for the astonishment to pass and 5 seconds of confusion as they battle each other to get you.Sadly,no wonder there is no other wildlife in our garden.
At last, I have managed to finally cut the
Today could settle things for Spurs and Grimsby Town.For Spurs it could be fourth place and European football,no longer having to wait for a war to get into Europe.It does,unfortunately,depend upon Arsenal (come on Wigan and Barcelona!!) which as any Spurs fan knows sticks in the craw somewhat. For Town,third place means automatic promotion out of the
Looking back at that rabbit picture, I could do with a few to keep the grass down.The garden would be tidy and following Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstallfuckmethatsamouthful,we could have bunnyburgers.As a young boy my dad said he would bring a rabbit home one day.We were excited, a bunny to pet and fuss over.We marked out the spot for the run and set about building a hutch.Yep,you're ahead of me...the butchers, wrapped package and excited kids awaiting dad only to descend into tears and tantrums.I haven't knowingly eaten rabbit since...although some dodgy burger vans might have served up doner katbab.
I'm orf to finish some chores and then to the pub.
TTFN.
4 Comments:
If you can bring yourself to face the demon, I would really recommend rabbit - it makes a delicious stew.
You do have my sympathy though - thanks to my less generous father I may never eat budgie again...
Mum tried cooking rabbit for us once. We'd always had them as pets and once we found out what it was, there was NO WAY we were gonna try any of it. I think the dog had it for supper that night.
Do you think Seany's trying to bake hare loaf now?
I can smell baking and bacon,but that's just my wishful thinking.Add freshly brewed coffee and it is almost heaven.
Hmmm... Hot Cross Bunnies
* gets coat *
Post a Comment
<< Home