Great start to the new year as I am full of cold with an associated earache and head ache. LFT for throat and nose was negative but I also have an upset digestive system so currently wrapped up warm and smelling sweetly of Olbas oil. I'm back at work tomorrow as today is a Bank Holiday and I have a horrible feeling there might not be many of us in. Two fully vexed and bolstered staff off sick with positive rona tests last week and I suspect there might be more this week. It could be a very busy week ahead!
Confined to the house over the last two days and my plans for a couple of a gentle walks scuppered so I have been following John Rogers on you tube as I vicariously enjoy his walks with the history, geography, mythology and his enthusiasm. Watching and listening to him amongst some others makes me want to go out, enjoy the world, walk and breathe fresh air. Follow my interests and meet like minded people. I think post the corona panic, lockdown and destruction of western civilisation there will be a massive sea change but in what direction I don't know. I regard this as an opportunity to do the things that will bring me and some others happiness during my last, hopefully, twenty years on this spinning globe!
Back to the podcasts, coffee and olbas oil. Stay safe folks.
TTFN.
2 Comments:
Has he walked Grimsby? I enjoyed the video last post, but would have been better with sound instead of reading.
Hope you feel better soon. And remember you are no longer full-time at work!
I think this was another guy who did the walk around Grimsby.
I would love John Rogers to come up here and do a walk. We have a couple of people locally who do history walks and I might join a couple of those later this year.
Post a Comment
<< Home