Friday, December 17, 2021


 A picture of Maisie who is recovering from that nasty wound on her chest which turned out to be a cat bite. I suspect Blue Collar did the damage as he had been hanging around last week. We weren't sure what was ailing her but booked her in for a check up and then I saw the wound prior to her vet visit. Wound cleaned up, antibiotics and vaccinations administered and she will return in two weeks for her second bout of injections. She is the reason why I got very little modelling done today as she sprawled across the desk for a couple of hours of Maisie time. Both she and me were very chilled and for a cat who rarely purrs she sounded like a little outboard motor. A very happy cat.



Not a lot to say as I have decided to avoid that which must be unspoken and work remains very busy. A short post as we are preparing for Christmas and for the expected lock down in the new year.

TTFN.

3 Comments:

Blogger Scoakat said...

Oh, that looks nasty! No wonder she needed some cuddle time. Has blue collar been around since?

9:34 pm  
Blogger delcatto said...

We haven’t seen him for several days. I suggested we don’t feed him as I do believe he has a home and he might stop visiting. It might not be him but the other cat we see is small and runs away when we see her.

10:25 pm  
Anonymous Blue Witch said...

Do you think lockdown will wait until the NY?

9:59 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home