Friday, December 03, 2021

 Hooray! Day off and I wake up with a sore throat and earache although yesterday I had an inkling this was coming. I did a Lateral Flow Test and the result is a negative reading so it is not covid. An excuse for a couple of medicinal whiskies tonight.


After some consideration I opted for a tank for the next build and it is going together very quickly. A cheap kit from Russia and the instructions are basic and as I discovered also wrong in places! I have made an Eastern Express kit before so I was expecting to encounter 'challenges' and I haven't been disappointed so far. I have a couple of figures to add to the build and I am considering a small diorama. I had planned to tackle the garden but this cold and tiredness will see how much tidying up I can do. Just a quick update as I keep nodding off.

TTFN.


Addendum: I drove Sue down to our GP for her meds and we visited a proper Chippy. We bought some Haddock, chips and mushy peas to takeaway. Delicious. Cures all known ills!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Blue Witch said...

Have a good weekend. And do another LFT tomorrow. Happy modelling!

7:54 pm  
Blogger delcatto said...

Thanks BW.
I might do another LFT on Sunday given this new variant.

10:15 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home