Monday, June 28, 2010

I mentioned in an earlier post that No.1 son will be helping with the sound desk at some outdoor gigs in Cleethorpes next month. I found out today it will be 'The Feeling' and Russell Watson...separate gigs of course. Just a taster below...



I'll admit it, I am gobsmacked because these are national and for Russell Watson, international artists. All I can say is "Go for it my son!"

I did consider the Russell Watson version but I do prefer 'proper opera': snob or just high standards? Whatever, here it is...



I am basking in the warm glow of this and a glass of Laphroaig 'Quarter Cask'. This must be what heaven is like, just perfect. Mrs C. describes the whisky as 'smells like turps or cleaner'.
I am now on Vaughan Williams for further and even more lush basking...Fantasia on a Theme by Thomas Tallis. Marvellous.
TTFN.

3 Comments:

Blogger Seany said...

No wonder you're proud!

Sounds like a good plan for this evening. Muse at Glasto on telly hee & there's two very nice malts in the cupboard (courtesy of a couple of recent Tesco bargains) but I'm waiting until after my teaching assessment on Wednesday before sneaking in a crafty one (or two) before the weekend...

9:48 pm  
Blogger Seany said...

hee?
here even...

9:48 pm  
Blogger delcatto said...

That sounds like a plan and a half! Good luck for the teaching assessment.

7:43 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home