Sunday, December 02, 2007

I think I am beginning to suffer the effects of SAD. Certainly, the desire to hibernate and watch old British sitcoms, fatigue, aches and pains and, irritability accompanied by a lower threshold for numpties is more noticeable.














One way to tackle it is a mid-winter holiday to somewhere warm and sunny like Egypt. However, money and Christmas bills put the kibosh on that. That'll have to wait until No.1 is working and earning his own money (Does quick calculation...That many years!). Trinidad would be nice and currently it has scattered showers and a high of 89 degrees. Ho hum....I'll keep buying the lottery tickets.
I guess the other reason for my current self-pitying whinging is that I am not a happy bunny at work. I tend to be very careful when posting about work because of confidentiality. But this time it is work practices and staff which have pissed me off. It could be a sign that I am ready for a change but, I would like to stick with this job for another couple of years before moving on to pastures new. I am financially tied to this job for another year and the course I am doing needs another two years to complete.
I guess all in all I will have to batten down the hatches for the winter and look to other ways to cheer myself up.

TTFN.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home