About last nights result....Oh dear!
Less said, soonest mended.
Back to work and I discovered my name put down for a variety of tasks which everyone else shied away from but, oddly enough, an enjoyable day. I was pleased to be back at work.

Caroline Davis
'Look North'.
For the locals amongst us, the above TV news presenter will be a familiar face. Somewhat of the 'mad as a sack full of badgers' approach with an occasionally unique interviewing style (ref. Rik Mayall). Why have I included her here? Why not? Absolutely gorgeous and if she has a fan club sign me up.
We have decided upon a quiet night in and gave the quiz a miss...saving the pennies for Christmas. Absolutely nothing to do with our shite performance over the past few weeks. Plus, I still have tender parts which need further nurturing. A good mulch on top of plenty of top soil is needed.
TTFN.
Less said, soonest mended.
Back to work and I discovered my name put down for a variety of tasks which everyone else shied away from but, oddly enough, an enjoyable day. I was pleased to be back at work.

Caroline Davis
'Look North'.
For the locals amongst us, the above TV news presenter will be a familiar face. Somewhat of the 'mad as a sack full of badgers' approach with an occasionally unique interviewing style (ref. Rik Mayall). Why have I included her here? Why not? Absolutely gorgeous and if she has a fan club sign me up.
We have decided upon a quiet night in and gave the quiz a miss...saving the pennies for Christmas. Absolutely nothing to do with our shite performance over the past few weeks. Plus, I still have tender parts which need further nurturing. A good mulch on top of plenty of top soil is needed.
TTFN.
2 Comments:
Finally someone has found the missing photo from my post last June!
It's about time Caroline, Hannah or Jenny took over the evening Look North slot...
She is lovely...only don't tell Mrs C.
Post a Comment
<< Home