"Bring out your dead!"
Yes, it's the season of coughing, sneezing and wheezing (enough about possible England managers). No.1 up during the night with another hacking cough and Mrs.C up to tend to him. She is full of leurgy herself and I slept through it all thanks to Lemsip. I was on call as well but I slept like a log for a full seven hours apart from one brief interruption when the mutt barked at our feline ghost. Mind you, she barks at everything except Jehovahs Witnesses whom she welcomes like long lost friends!

They need hot toddies.
TTFN.
Yes, it's the season of coughing, sneezing and wheezing (enough about possible England managers). No.1 up during the night with another hacking cough and Mrs.C up to tend to him. She is full of leurgy herself and I slept through it all thanks to Lemsip. I was on call as well but I slept like a log for a full seven hours apart from one brief interruption when the mutt barked at our feline ghost. Mind you, she barks at everything except Jehovahs Witnesses whom she welcomes like long lost friends!

They need hot toddies.
TTFN.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home