Monday, October 22, 2007

Bad ideas...

Sometimes one has an idea which at the time is the right idea. No.1 son and I had that idea a few days ago because the PC was slow and access to internet explorer (My Arse!) was (cue British understatement)not too good.
We rebooted....
....not a good idea because despite saving all the relevent and important stuff, it has taken the last few days to regain access. Admiitedly, some of those days involved me studiously ignoring the PC and pretending an absorption in other important things...paint drying, rugby and is there a higher intelligence (Yes there is and she is on holiday for the next millenium). But today I could no longer ignore it and I have finally discovered that the fault may be with the particular firewall I was using which I now suspect did not recognise my attempts to connect to the internet. Verging mediocrity was responsible for the other 50 % of failed attempts.
So I'll post this and see if it is successful.
TTFN.

2 Comments:

Blogger Seany said...

Thought I'd best leave a comment now while the connection is still live :)

10:57 pm  
Blogger delcatto said...

I've discovered another anti-virus disc which I have loaded...fingers crossed!

11:34 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home