Friday, May 28, 2021

Just a quick update as it's now the Bank Holiday weekend and three days off and I can chill out.

I need to after Sue texted me to say a council employee dropped off a letter at our house regarding the vaccine for me. Thus far I have received umpteen texts, emails, phone calls and a couple of letters and now this. Even Sue agrees this has become harassment because I have stated no yet despite it not being mandatory and I have full capacity regarding this decision, unwise or not, they continue to pursue me. I will consider calling them on Tuesday and explaining in simple terms where the needles can go. I have had many other vaccines and in recent years I had flu jabs but Nein Danke to this one. It does look like I am on a list somewhere. Here's a pleasant photo...


A photo borrowed from a fb historical group for educational purposes of my locality and the opening of the Corporation Road bridge which was recently repaired for a couple of million quid. 


Yes, I have bought another kit, well two model tanks in one box and at a small scale so that space is not an issue. The Spitfire build is a slow work in progress but I did manage to damage it when I put it away somewhere safe from feline paws so a major repair required and it will be on the table this weekend. Fingers crossed we will have dry weather so I can tackle the garden albeit at a slow pace with breaks. My back and right knee are suffering from a lot of driving this past week and some gentle exercise and avoiding any driving will help. What hasn't helped is that some scumbag stole my drivers side wing mirror. The mirror itself was detached and removed leaving the wiring touching and a car that was difficult to start Monday morning as the battery had lost power. A new mirror ordered and now installed but I do now think this area is rapidly becoming unpleasant to live in. Drugs, drunks, assaults, burglaries and car thefts / damage is rife and the police no longer respond to what they see as 'minor crimes'. I don't blame the plod on the ground, I blame inept leadership and poor management whilst they pursue a 'progressive' agenda that seems to benefit the criminals. As a vaccine heretical wrong thinker and enemy of the state I can expect the knock on the door for crimes against the state. Note I am one partially joking...

TTFN.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Blue Witch said...

'They' had better not start that one on me... they will get very very short shrift. Unbelievable. And yes, definitely harassment.

Potential costs definitely hugely outweigh any possible benefits. I directly know of one person who died afer attending at a mass vaccine centre and I know of 5 people who have DVT (1 direct, 4 in my very small circles). Huge huge underestimates of problems caused by the vaccine. Huge. News story of the future.

Sympathies with the downhill trajectory of your area. From a slightly different perspective, I really do understand that.

7:27 pm  
Blogger delcatto said...

Thanks BW. Today in the sunshine and with ordinary people out and about the locality looks fine despite some of the rundown appearance of some of the buildings.

There are three of us at work who are refusing it and we are hugely supportive of each other. My concern is what 'they' will try next and this move towards offering the vaccine to children who are least at risk from the SarsCov virus. It is unnecessary so why are governments and the pharmaceutical industry pursuing this agenda apart from money? Very worrying.

11:49 am  
Anonymous Blue Witch said...

All the answers are here delcatto: https://drmalcolmkendrick.org/

While I may not agree with all he says, the comments make intereting reading/following up, too.

"The risks to me hugely outweigh any possible the benefits!" is my reply to anyone who quizzes me on the subject.

4:02 pm  
Blogger delcatto said...

I like the of Dr Kendrick's jib and I have saved his blog to favourites.

I follow https://sebastianrushworth.com/

For me it has always been about the science and if I don't understand something I look up the evidence, I read the for and against but to ignore, change and downright lie about 100 years plus of science about viruses and how to combat them?!

I heartily agree and state the same about the risks outweighing the benefits. What astonishes me is how many people have told me they accepted the vaccine because they can then go on holiday / go to the pub or restaurant / attend football matches. Not one thought about what they have allowed to be injected into their body.

8:56 am  
Anonymous Blue Witch said...

Yes exactly.

6:18 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home