I have only just realised...the blog is now over three years old.A toddler! It has now developed an awareness of the 'other' and can talk reasonably coherently whilst grubbing about in mud and squealing at teletubbies. A belated Happy Birthday.

Over the grey, cold and thoroughly damp bank holiday I did very little apart from reading and sleeping. Lots of sleeping. Lots of driving at work and little sleep has resulted in my using the time off to sleep. Boring but much needed.Although not strictly true because dog walking played a big part in forming the weekend. We did go up to the Wolds but it pissed down and resulted in returning nearer home to walk the pooch. Also finding the remains of various mice scattered around the garden including Tigger munching away on the innards of one. This morning I found the contents of Tiggers stomach scattered around the garden - regurgitated mouse anyone?
She does not like dry food and seeks fresh meat on the 'hoof' to supplement her diet.
Having previously worked bank holidays I will obviously have to get used to learning how to make the best of bad weather, traffic queues,drunken yobs and depleted bank accounts whilst competing with the rest of the country having the day off. Two opportunities to practice this in May.
TTFN.

Over the grey, cold and thoroughly damp bank holiday I did very little apart from reading and sleeping. Lots of sleeping. Lots of driving at work and little sleep has resulted in my using the time off to sleep. Boring but much needed.Although not strictly true because dog walking played a big part in forming the weekend. We did go up to the Wolds but it pissed down and resulted in returning nearer home to walk the pooch. Also finding the remains of various mice scattered around the garden including Tigger munching away on the innards of one. This morning I found the contents of Tiggers stomach scattered around the garden - regurgitated mouse anyone?
She does not like dry food and seeks fresh meat on the 'hoof' to supplement her diet.
Having previously worked bank holidays I will obviously have to get used to learning how to make the best of bad weather, traffic queues,drunken yobs and depleted bank accounts whilst competing with the rest of the country having the day off. Two opportunities to practice this in May.
TTFN.
2 Comments:
Happy Blogday for last Monday!
My Bank Holiday Monday? 4.5 hours of it in the car followed by frantic dashing round at home trying to get everythng ready for work again tomorrow.
Totally worth it though, excellent weekend
Good to hear you had an excellent weekend Seany. Easter + children = chocolate.
Post a Comment
<< Home