These are the current builds on the desk with the Martin B-10 near completion and the Renault Taxi just requiring number plates and a clear coat. The Fokker D VIII and the Fairey Swordfish are coming along slowly. To the left you can just see Winnie about to pounce as she is a very curious cat. She is confined to the house as we had another day of her refusing to come home. We have come to the conclusion she is not the full shilling as she stays out all day, without food and water and by the late evening she is disoriented and gets herself confused and lost. She can only tolerate certain foods but she is otherwise healthy. UN duties continue as she and Mindy continue their cat war.
The Tiger 1 has finally received its decals which I had mislaid following a tidy up and rearrangement of the modelling desk. I can now access the small library of reference books beside the desk and it allows Winnie to sit and watch me work. I keep her entertained with various cat toys and fussing. Weathering and some final touch ups should see the Tiger completed.
Otherwise we have a quiet life here despite the various building projects taking place all around us and before the new youth centre opens up across the road. I guess that’ll be when the parking shenanigans begin as various middle class aspirants ferry in their offspring from the suburbs in large SUV’s for the centre until late in the evening.
TTFN.


2 Comments:
I have visions of all your builds strung up from your stairwell ceiling!
Hope it's not too noisy and dirty from the building. I don't envy you that. How long is it scheduled to last?
- BW
Sue suggested I hang a few from the ceiling and I might do that.
Building works: the bridge is currently closed and no work since the council sacked the contractor; the new housing estate has just started so at least eighteen months; the cinema complex will take at least a year; the new bus/ transport hub will take two years as demolition of the existing buildings started recently! The youth centre is nearly completed. Noise, traffic, dust…
Post a Comment
<< Home