Wet weather and the Tap's enforced closure means I am stuck indoors. So a bit of extra blogging. If you suffer from arachnophobia look away now.

Fangs for the memory.
One of these large buggers was found in a bunch of bananas at a supermarket. Highly venomous and extremely aggressive are not the two characteristics designed to win friends and influence people, although some politicians get away with having these in spades.More here about this critter.
Listening to the excellent Genevieve Tudor's Sunday Folk on listen again led me to this. I've played Rosie Doonan's tracks several times each this afternoon. I'll be buying the CD as well saving her myspace to my favourites. Enjoy....
TTFN.

Fangs for the memory.
One of these large buggers was found in a bunch of bananas at a supermarket. Highly venomous and extremely aggressive are not the two characteristics designed to win friends and influence people, although some politicians get away with having these in spades.More here about this critter.
Listening to the excellent Genevieve Tudor's Sunday Folk on listen again led me to this. I've played Rosie Doonan's tracks several times each this afternoon. I'll be buying the CD as well saving her myspace to my favourites. Enjoy....
TTFN.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home