Thursday, December 25, 2025
Links
About Me
- Name: delcatto
- Location: Narnia, United Kingdom
A schlemiel schlepping his way through life...
Previous Posts
- I have started work on the engine for the 1/24 sc...
- Well, I am astonished as the nearly fifty year ol...
- He’s back, in fact Ash has popped by yesterday an...
- The latest new release from Airfix amidst some co...
- And then there were six…But…he was only temporary...
- Cold, wet and grey out there…as always, perfect f...
- We had snow! I guess half the country also had sn...
- We have had several days of rain, on and off and ...
- It’s arrived! The biggest model kit I will be bui...
- Where has the time gone with a new month and Sue’...

2 Comments:
Merry FOTCRâ„¢ and a Happy New Year!
- BW
Merry Christmas to you, Sue and the kitties!
Post a Comment
<< Home