Wednesday, December 25, 2019
Links
About Me
- Name: delcatto
- Location: Narnia, United Kingdom
A schlemiel schlepping his way through life...
Previous Posts
- Day off today only to discover that the equipme...
- I am afraid this is becoming a weekly update as th...
- An early start with the modelling today as I used ...
- Not the best of weeks as Sue is exhausted from her...
- I had an earlier post ready to go up over the week...
- Well, that was a dreadful week as I was full of a ...
- Bleugh! I've been up since stupid o'clock with a ...
- I have booked a couple of days off for a car servi...
- A lazy day as it is pouring down, grey and cold. ...
- I am still here but not blogging much as I current...

2 Comments:
Happy FOTCRâ„¢ :)
Merry Christmas to you and Sue - and, of course, the kitties!
Post a Comment
<< Home