Just a brief update as the weather has been marvellous. enough sun but with a cool sea breeze and I am currently indoors to avoid too much sun.
Latest work in progress from earlier this morning is the Wellington Mk.1C aircraft and the the interior has been brush painted in an odd shade of reddish brown, The aircraft skin was doped and this leached through to the interior. Left to dry whilst I spend time in the garden and bites to my legs treated with a combination of witch hazel / tea tree oil cream. The forecast is for another week of this weather so I shall make the most of it. I hope it is good where you are, enjoy!
TTFN.

3 Comments:
That's kind of funny, we've had a stationary front over us for a few days now, so sporadic but heavy rains every day.
Are the bites from mossies? The mosquitoes are horrendous here this year with such a wet spring.
I look forward to the progress of the Wellington kit. Sounds like you're challenging yourself, and very positively. But enjoy the nice weather days, too.
I think they are Mossie bites and yes, wet spring but now the sun is out there are insects everywhere. Good to see so many even if they are a flaming nuisance. Lots of creams applied to the bites which helps.
Make the most of summer... it'll be over soon!
Post a Comment
<< Home