Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Links
About Me
- Name: delcatto
- Location: Narnia, United Kingdom
A schlemiel schlepping his way through life...
Previous Posts
- "Life is islands of ecstacy in an ocean of ennui, ...
- Apparently the number of the beast was miscalculat...
- "Kredit krunch?I prefer winalot".I would love to s...
- With all the news about recession and its impact u...
- I've wanted to do this for a while now. Put togeth...
- I'm Free!
- Just what I need...TTFN.
- The winner of the hairiest hair shedding hairball ...
- An enforced absence from work as a result of a poo...
- One year older today and rapidly approaching Saga ...

2 Comments:
Make no apologies, £1 a pint nights should be repeated as often as possible!
An excellent pint of Willy's Original for a quid.
Some of the punters in Swigs are also very original as well. I shall be popping back there.
Post a Comment
<< Home