Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Shaken, definitely shaken...

I stated on an earlier post (9th May '06) that I would try a Dry Martini as per Chez Milady using Tanqueray Gin and dry Vermouth. I tried it this evening and.....Bleeuggh! Twice and thrice Bleeuggh! Chemical concoction...I am obviously not yet adult enough to drink this concoction. I'll stick to beers, wine and malt whisky as my preferred tipples in future. With an occasional G&T in a long glass with ice and a twist on a hot day.







Continuing the cat theme...







A busy day today scooting hither and thither around the county dealing with a variety of things including a training session in qualitative research. So my brain hurts although the blast home with the stereo set to 11 helped dispell the word salad in my brain.."I was only doing 60 Ossifer, honest". Remarkably, once free of Lincoln the road home was remarkably clear of other motorists until I met the little old lady in the Micra. I give little old ladies in small cars a lot of respect and a wide berth. I'll be old one day and in a little car and, if you hang on their rear bumper they panic and it's hello sailor if you're with Admiral Insurers. So to the dumb twat in the silver vectra who nearly caused an accident with one of these LOLIASC....give them some space and respect!
I'm playing The Be Good Tanyas and I can thoroughly recommend them. Kinda folky/bluesy/country but just so damn good it should be prescribed. Certainly as an antidote to the world cup shenanigans of England.
I must away...TTFN.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home