First post.

Hmmm..Rather than leap upon the stage amidst pyrotechnics and a fanfare of of brass I prefer to sidle on quietly.
Friends have suggested I create a blog but I have always demurred.
" There are more than enough blogs out there,etc...".
Opinions to the left of me,opinions to the right of me and some evil smelling ones in a precariously perched large bucket just above my head.So I am adding my opinions and observations of life to the mix.Sometimes they'll be erudite opinions and at other times they'll be trite.When alcohol is added then they'll be gibberish. On with the muttley (Woof!)...
Today is happily being spent away from work and attending to all those little jobs that pile up when you are gainfully employed earning the mighty dollar.Shopping for essentials,paying bills and sipping tea whilst considering the jobs that need doing around the house....far too many I'm afraid to tackle immediately so I'll put the kettle on for more tea and contemplation.
Then I'll walk the dog....
3 Comments:
good for you!
welcome to the web...
Bloody Hell! That was quick.
Thank you Flo for your welcome and I truly am off to walk the dog.
Ironic that you thought there were too many blogs already...back in 2006. I hadn't even heard of blogging then, and you must be one of the few who has stuck the course.
Post a Comment
<< Home