Just looking ahead to 2019 and seeing what it might bring us...
Yes, Happy New Year folks and welcome to 2019! At midnight there was an explosion from a firework that fairly rattled the houses. Apart from mealtimes it was the first time I have seen all four cats gathered together in close proximity to each other. Other than that I saw the new year in quietly after a busy day at work. Listening to music, reading a book and sipping an excellent whisky. I have today off and I spent an hour at the modelling table until the cats decided otherwise.
Little else to say except to wish you all a happy, peaceful and healthy 2019.
TTFN.
3 Comments:
Fireworks (and drones) should be banned for private use.
Happy New Year to you all. It will certainly be an interesting one...
Thank you BW. Yes, a very interesting year to come...
Happy New Year to you and yours, Declan! BW!
Someone in our neighborhood shot off fireworks last night, too. It was snowing, so seemed muffled a bit, but it was not thunder snow!
Post a Comment
<< Home