Sunday, October 23, 2016

Yesterday evening I tried to capture a photo of the cats together, an impossible task to ensure all four sit quietly in the one room. I gave up on that and I attempted to capture an image of Sherlock and Mindy together for a size comparison. As I was doing so I observed an orb moving on the screen of my mobile but nothing there when I looked up. I snapped the shot and this came out...


Mrs C noticed it first but there is a cat like shape below her chair just to the right of the cat tunnel! Not the reflection on the armchair leg at the above right.
I  went on to take a dozen more pictures but I could not replicate that image nor can I explain it. We have joked for years about a 'ghost cat' whom we have caught glimpses of in our last house and during the first few years of residence here. But no sightings over the last several years but then this image... How to explain it. Is it a ghostly presence or just an anomaly?
TTFN.

2 Comments:

Blogger Scoakat said...

That's kind of spooky, but Halloween is close!

7:52 pm  
Anonymous Blue Witch said...

The veil is thinnest at Hallowe'en. Definitely a visitor from t'other side...

8:13 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home