Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Nearly a week gone and again I ask myself "Where does the time go?" Rhetorical question because my week has gone in walking, gardening, working on the model and wasting time on the internet. The walking left me at the weekend struggling somewhat with tiredness and sore muscles. However, today after forcing myself to go out I found I felt pretty good after a shower, breakfast and coffee. Muscles and stamina are building up plus I feel energised after each walk. It has helped having bright sunshine and warm spring weather these last two days.


           An impression of Grimsby Docks this morning.

The garden is finally taking shape with some plants now situated in the raised bed and covered with plastic. We have had frosts the last two nights so I am taking no chances with the tender young seedlings. As per usual there may be an over abundance of tomatoes and chillies this year but the peas are also doing well. No sign of any aubergine seedlings but I will keep my fingers crossed. This is a brief post because the sun is shining and it is a shame to waste it.

TTFN.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home