Thursday, April 14, 2016


It's been a more active week with my having taken up walking via the Couch to 5k challenge. Being of a sensible frame of mind I am walking for thirty minutes a day to start with and I will increase that as time goes on. As I have found, my sedentary lifestyle of the past year has caught up with me and I am shattered after my daily efforts. Aching feet, knees, hips and lower back and I am currently a slow walker. That will improve over time and as I become used to walking and lose weight. However, I am enjoying it and I particularly like this time of year as I catch the rare sunshine and meet people out on my brisk walk. I have also taken up a hobby which I haven't done since I was sixteen and that is making military models. Mrs C bought me a Panzer 2 kit for Christmas so this week I have finally made a start on it. It is obsessive nerd heaven which I was as a kid about armoured fighting vehicles (and dinosaurs) and Mrs C realises she has released the beast from the attic. My amazon wish list of further kits to build has grown...  I keep getting side tracked on the net reading forums, looking at videos and pictures as I make my mind up about colour schemes, etc...  It's one of these little beasties...


It keeps me off the streets and allows, nay it positively encourages me to sniff glue! Windows open and lungfuls of fresh air every so often.

TTFN.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home