Friday, December 25, 2015


                                                   Merry Christmas!

A traditional Christmas in the Catto household with presents opened this morning, I made breakfast as Mrs C prepared the main meal and then playing around with the various gifts. The feast presented and enjoyed a short while ago and we are all slumped in respective chairs enjoying the traditional post dinner nap. Even the beasties apart form Molly* are satiated with scraps and trimmings. I am enjoying a glass of vintage Port and feeling very comfortable in the knowledge that I now the next ten days off work.  So I will wish you all a very Merry Christmas and I hope you also have a peaceful one.
TTFN.

*Poor old Molly has taken to sleeping around the clock and she has lost interest in food. She will sleep on my lap and purr away but, apart form a slow wander to her water bowl and occasional accepting a titbit of food, she is finally on her last legs. She is comfortable but I have to make the decision about taking her to the vet next week. I don't think she is in pain but she has lost weight and she is fading away. It does seem she has given up on life but I will monitor her day by day.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Blue Witch said...

Sorry to hear about Molly, but glad she had a good last festive time. And at least she is still drinking.

Do make the most of your well-deserved ten days off!

10:37 am  
Blogger delcatto said...

Thank you BW. I decided to do as little as possible for the first couple of days & then venture further afield.

3:54 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home