Sunday, December 14, 2014

Aunt Maud was shocked, nay horrified...


"They've arrested Santa Claus, whatever will we tell the children?"


"Don't worry my dear , we have found some replacements".


"If he's not available and you want more bang for your buck..."


"...or there is our neighbour..."



"I would  have asked your brother but he's flat out somewhere..."



"We could always ask Father Murphy when he's free from performing exorcisms ",


"Nah, we'll stick with the real meaning of a modern Christmas".


Excuse the cynicism but, having endured several days of TV / radio/ assorted media I can't but help think the real meaning of Christmas has all but disappeared. I'll stick with family, friends and good cheer of Yuletide.
TTFN.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Blue Witch said...

We've had to watch a couple of things on 4OD recently, and you can't escape the adverts there. Ghastly, just awful. It just makes me feel totally sick to think of all the debt people are running up needlessly.

12:56 pm  
Blogger delcatto said...

What horrifies me even more are the adverts by various loan companies.

1:25 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home