Saturday, November 01, 2014

Pinch Punch, First of the month and no returns!
It's Mrs C's birthday today and a home cooked meal with vino for her and beer for me. I won't state her age but ...


...next year will be a big number and today is the start of her latest decade on this spinning rock. Her first statement this morning was "I feel 25 inside but my bones tell me differently".

I also realised that it is over a year since we lost Mog who went to the great litter tray in the sky. He was a curmudgeonly cat who, despite being spayed, continued to liberally mark his territory all over the house much to Mrs C's chagrin.


Much else remains the same including the now obligatory drunken twats attacking my car. Having had it serviced plus four brand new tyres this week it was set upon by said morons last night. Thankfully, they only damaged the wheel trims so no real impact upon the car but I guess I will add four new trims to the large bill for the car this week. More needless vandalism in this failing and increasingly broken country managed by incompetents, clowns and the deluded. For the first time I considered whether it is time to move house but that begs the question "Where to?" Vandalism and stupidity exists throughout the country and I happen to like living here. Mind you, a house with off street parking is very appealing. However, this evening will be spent with wine (beer), women and song (X factor... winces!). I may have to resort to the headphones...
TTFN.

2 Comments:

Blogger Scoakat said...

Sorry, I left a comment on the last post instead of this one. I can't wait to get the new computer. Using a phone (and sometimes my wife's little laptop) just don't cut it.

11:00 pm  
Blogger delcatto said...

Lol, That's ok. I had the headphones on & some loud rock to help me deal with the petty vandalism.

10:28 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home