Saturday, June 21, 2014



First week completed and the weekend is here!
I am absolutely shattered and after a week of early nights I am enjoying a weekend of more sleeping! Lots to take in for the new job or should I say 'jobs' as I have three distinct roles to perform as a care coordinator, an AMHP and a BIA. As with the Pearl Girl I look cool, calm and collected from the waist up but from the waist down my legs are running sprints. I have been meeting and greeting countless people, finding out where things are and what agencies are available and I have barely scratched the surface. Next week I take on the first of my case load  as well as continuing IT training for the systems I have to use. Luckily they are familiar to me and shouldn't be too much trouble (famous last words).
I have returned to writing this after a brief nap. The combination of early rising, grass cutting and hay fever plus the inevitable piriton tablet took its toll and knocked me out for forty minutes. So I'll sign off now and go out to enjoy more sunshine on what is the longest day of the year.
TTFN.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Blue Witch said...

Any regrets?

8:53 pm  
Blogger delcatto said...

Yes, loads! I could have done a few things differently but I have learnt I wasn't yet ready for retirement & I could have moved from my old job within the trust & retired at 55 with a a full pension. I enjoyed my year off & will work full time for another 2 - 3 years.

8:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home