Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Trawling t'internet t'other day whilst looking for mandolin music I came across the following....




As Mrs C can verify I do become obsessive at times ( Sherlock Holmes, Greta Garbo, etc...) and the same may be happening with Lee Morse. I had never heard of her before this and I am fascinated by her voice which is / was wonderful. I have had a love for twenties and thirties jazz since my teens and discovering this has been a delight for me. I hope you enjoy it too...
TTFN.

2 Comments:

Blogger Steve Finnell said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:41 pm  
Blogger delcatto said...

Of all the bars in all the world you have to come in and comment at my place. Religious proselytising ain't welcome here.

8:12 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home