Tuesday, January 14, 2014

No blogging over the past week because I had little to say and I have been tied up with other things. The mandolin practice is going well and I can now play two songs. Admittedly, one of them is "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star" and playing is slow but, after less than a week I am happy thus far. I also look forward to practice and the time flies by whilst I am engrossed. Particularly when the weather is wet and not conducive to going out. I also enjoyed two alcohol free weeks until last night when I polished off the last of the Laphroaig Quarter Cask and it hit the spot perfectly.


The job hunting continues apace and there is an interesting job which I will be applying for. It'll be back to scratch at the lowest nursing pay band and is part time but I would be happy with that. I have to check my CV is up to date and appropriate for the post and I will then email it off this evening. Otherwise feet up and  I am slowly working my way through books I downloaded to my kindle last year.
TTFN.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Blue Witch said...

"It'll be back to scratch at the lowest nursing pay band and is part time but I would be happy with that."

Hopefully you can negotiate to be at the top of the pay range. And, think how little tax, pension contributions, and NI you will pay, comparatively!

Good luck.

8:02 am  
Blogger delcatto said...

I am thinking of that BW, I am.
My son suggested I work in his factory if I want a job with little responsibility!

1:57 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home