Friday, April 26, 2013


I'm on the mend and emerging from my hidey hole at long last. Walks, rest, gardening, Toblerone and, as my concentration improved, reading kindle books have contributed to my recuperation. The arrival of spring has certainly helped with lots of light and occasional sunshine. I return to work next week and the team administrator has promised to avoid giving me anything too stressful. I also retire at the beginning of July and I am looking forward to that day. Mrs C. has been looking at new bathrooms and I guess that and a variety of other projects will keep me occupied. I have been looking at camper vans. I chanced upon this site, Amdro Camper Conversions and it may be the answer to my plans for travelling and having transport for work, etc... Other camper vans I have looked at are expensive although very tempting. Particularly the Japanese imports although the prices for what are second hand vehicles appears very high. I will continue to keep an eye on ebay for any potential bargains... I quite like Romahomes although No.1 son thinks they are horrible.


 I also intend to rejoin my local fat fighters club having resorted to chocolate and a high carb diet whilst labouring under a black cloud. Time to return to listening to "Kidnapped" on listen again and a freshly brewed coffee.
TTFN.

n.b. How about this for camper bling!



4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like a mobile brothel... er... probably would...
Good to hear your on the mend, roll on July eh?!
Seany :)

6:40 pm  
Blogger delcatto said...

Cheers Seany. Exactly what I thought.
July can't come soon enough.

9:57 am  
Anonymous Blue Witch said...

Great news - how many days left at work?

8:59 pm  
Blogger delcatto said...

Hi BW.
38 working days although unpaid overtime which is inevitable in this job will whittle that number down. I have been "eased" back in slowly although the commute to & from work is inevitably unchanged. However, today has been a paperwork catch up day at home which helps.

4:48 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home