Sunday, July 29, 2012

Hello folks,

A quick note to say things are ok and I am plodding on. Happily I have some much needed time off and I am relaxing to the nth degree. No driving, no work and spending time in quiet contemplation plus gardening, walking and reading... and sunbathing! I have some DIY work to do on the exterior of the house and I have gathered together the kit & caboodle for home brewing to commence next week.

Moodwise I have picked up and feel better in myself. Beers and unfortunately some of the naughtier foods have contributed in part to this but a small (larger?) price to pay and my diet can also recommence next week. I have also started my exercise regime so I do feel better all round... "physician heal thyself" comes to mind. The road ahead will undoubtedly contain some further obstacles but I feel I have regained control and I am once again master of this bodily vehicle cruising life's highway.

As an aside... this keyboard keeps missing out letters. I will write the next blog post without the necessary corrections.

TTFN.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Blue Witch said...

Enjoy your time off. Glad things are improving.

9:21 am  
Blogger delcatto said...

Cheers BW. Lots of walking, the dog's happy & tired and I am enjoying the olympics.

2:31 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home