Tuesday, October 25, 2011

A picture paints a thousand words and this certainly sums up my last few days.



I have been driving hither and thither whilst being the only person available for assessments and asked for advice on a range of issues some of which had nothing to do with my job. I have tomorrow to get through and then I have ten days off. So tomorrow is a paperwork day to ensure all i's are dotted and t's crossed. The golden rule in the NHS is that if "it isn't documented it didn't happen". Hence I have to ensure my paperwork is completed. I don't mind for once because I can do the paperwork at home and avoid driving. 400 miles in two days is more than enough for me.

Currently there is one humdinger of a storm happening out there. Wagner writ large above Grimsby although I initially thought it was fireworks and rushed the pooch home from her evening stroll. Hopefully it'll pass and I can stop worrying about the guttering. As I am at home tomorrow I can take the opportunity to harrass the insurance company again. I can stop worrying about the rain once that has been sorted. As for the eu referendrum debacle... this battle lost but still the war goes on.
TTFN.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home