Monday, October 31, 2011

Autumn leaves

A final entry before October becomes November. The good news is that the insurance company agreed to pay for the repairs apart from the usual excess and £30 for the guttering. My car should be back this week and I still have a week off ahead of me. Aside from a lousy cold which kiboshed my planned trip to London I am a happy bunny. The dog is happy too as long walks are de riguer for these days off and as I enjoy being freed from the motorised tin box and stretch my legs each day. The following video describes recent walks...

http://youtu.be/XSXYu-3r1S8

It's been mild over the last few days and the leaves ave been the only evidence of autumn thus far although it appears winter has arrived early in the north eastern USA.

http://youtu.be/n9Sfx3c7fR0

TTFN.

3 Comments:

Blogger Scoakat said...

I like the falling leaves song - who do you think of? Also, I had problems embedding video a while ago until I figured out that you now have to use the 'Edit HTML' tag instead of 'Compose' to embed. Hope that helps, Del, then you can put them right here on your page.

9:20 pm  
Blogger delcatto said...

Cheers Scoakat. The results are above!

8:26 pm  
Blogger Scoakat said...

Glad to help! I just had a feeling...

9:27 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home