Wednesday, August 10, 2011

My psychic beer radar kicked in this evening and Mrs C. and I headed for Cleethorpes Tesco where I found a particular beer heaven...


Yes, bottles of Young's Double Chocolate Stout for sale. I filled the basket with several bottles as well as a couple of bottles of Williams Brothers' 'March of the Penguins Stout'. The Young's I had considered buying on-line because I could not find it anywhere. This site explains why it is a beer well worth searching for because it truly is an excellent beer. I first had it in cans at a friends BBQ and the beers went very quickly as it proved popular with most folks. I intend to enjoy a few tonight as I watch Ghost Hunters and get into the spirit of the programme. The Penguin beer I'll discuss tomorrow as I had heard of it via various beer blogs and I was pleased to see it for sale. Anyhow, Chocs away!
TTFN.

3 Comments:

Blogger Seany said...

Thats on the list for Friday nights tea!

8:40 pm  
Blogger delcatto said...

I'll race you to the shelves!

9:54 am  
Anonymous Blue Witch said...

Just don't tell Mr BW! Although, even for that I doubt he'd give Witchy Pennies to T£$co...

9:27 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home