Friday, August 26, 2011


I don't smoke having given up smoking in 1985. What I haven't given up is democracy and the right to make my own decisions and to accept the consequences of such decisions. Hence I believe pub and club owners should decide whether to ban smokers from their premises or to set aside a room for smokers. Citing the health and safety of staff is bullshit and a Trojan horse for banning anything and everything. Heavy lorries, diesel particulates, air fresheners, deodorants, the list goes on... Should they be banned? I have signed the petition and I have asked friends to do the same. The puritans have been making moves on alcohol for a while now, plus salt, fatty foods... I'm going backto look at a lava lamp and bring my blood pressure down which was increased by these righteous twats. Perhaps they should be banned?
TTFN.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home