Friday, March 18, 2011

Whoop and Whoo!
A brand new wireless modem... how very twenty first century! It looks stylish as well increasing our broadband capability. I received it two days ago but I finally had a chance to set it up this evening after an extremely busy week at work. No.1 son doesn't know about it so this will cheer him up. I'd like to say I've finished work for the week but I am on call tonight until 09.00 hours tomorrow. So strong tea is the preferred beverage this evening and surfing the net the chosen activity.
TTFN.

2 Comments:

Blogger Suzanne Jones said...

Arriving late so you'll no longer be on call. Enjoy what's left of the weekend.

XX

11:47 pm  
Blogger delcatto said...

Sadly on calls last until 9 am. I 'enjoyed' (endured) the rugby and a couple of welcome beers Satrurday night.

10:18 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home