Thursday, December 03, 2009

I found the Santa Claus decoration for the front window...


















It's excited interest from passersby so I do believe it's a hit. For the third day of advent I thought I would post a picture of a Christmas fairy...


















I know, I know...she hasn't got the obligatory wings but I am more than happy for her to occupy the top of my tree. Free mince pies and a decent sherry would be thrown in as long as she leaves enough for Santa on the big night. It sounds like a winner to me...
TTFN.

2 Comments:

Blogger Seany said...

I'm sure there will be enough Lawless activity in the town over the festive period without Lucy's contribution!

10:35 pm  
Blogger delcatto said...

As in the clueless being lawless as per usual.

11:21 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home