Saturday, December 05, 2009













A good nights sleep, painkillers and some beer has eased my back a little although a new firm mattress is on my shopping list. I might try sleeping on the floor tonight using No.1's sleeping camp mat. The only downside to that is waking up to find the dog and various cats on top of me if they don't start fighting first. As for the shopping, I can't imagine anyone will want the potatoes, sprouts and carrots I bought yesterday or the biography of Marlborough. Yet another successful Christmas shopping trip! I found a present for myself of which I have informed Mrs C.....a penguin escalator & slide game. I bought one for my son when he was a toddler but it didn't survive his childhood. I have always wanted one but until yesterday I couldn't find them for sale. Always a child at heart as are most men....who run the world which explains the complete mess it is in.















I have however tracked down Mrs C's presents (with her suggestions) and I shall pop in next week to buy them. Otherwise today is for further rest and some gentle exercise (dog walking) and tonight we'll pop into our local pub to help someone celebrate his birthday with a crowd of other like minded wellwishers.
TTFN.

2 Comments:

Blogger Suzanne Jones said...

I'm glad the back's eased up. That game looks great.

XX

1:03 pm  
Blogger delcatto said...

The game's fantastic...I really am a big kid.

7:07 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home