Wednesday, November 18, 2009














I finally got a suspicious looking mole checked out by the doc. It grew from a tiny speck on my knee fourteen months ago into something 'large' and noticeable. GP not too concerned although he did offer me the choice of surgery to remove & biopsy it or to return in three months for a further check up. I opted for the latter & we'll see how it goes. I'm not too worried because it doesn't hurt or cause me any problems but I'll keep an eye on it. Better safe than sorry...I remember seeing a window advert in Market Rasen for a mole killer years ago. I knew then I was no longer in Kansas London where lurchers, rabbits, foxes, moles, ferrets and horses don't play a big part in daily life unless the lurcher is on a string attached to a crustie! Moles look to me like cute little fellas but then perfect lawns do not figure large in my life.
TTFN.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home