Wednesday, October 07, 2009

A well deserved beer tonight because the last three days have been very busy. As I predicted the workload has increased and I was the only person available for the assessments. 7 a.m. starts and home by 6 p.m. as the referrals poured in. For the next two days I am off and there is no one available! Not my problem and after the way management have treated us they can fuck off as I enjoy my two days off. Back to the crisis work at the weekend: A nurse new to crisis work, a student and me returning from six months away will be manning the trenches. Welcome home! Best to hit the ground running I guess...














However, two days off and no plans apart from accompanying Mrs C. to the job centre, some chores to attend to and a chance to put my feet up and catch up on sleep because I need it.
TTFN.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home